Eulexin is used for prostate cancer treatment. Eulexin can also be used for the treatment of other diseases not specified in this manual.
Use Eulexin in accordance with doctor’s recommendations.
- Wash each dose down with full glass of water.
- Flutamid is usually taken 3 times a day (each 8 hours).
- Do not stop this drug intake without prior consultation with your doctor. Store Eulexin at room temperature in dry and warm place.
Mechanism of action
Eulexin is an anti androgen. It works by preventing androgens action in organism.
Do not miss any Eulexin intake. During single miss of doze intake it is necessary to take the doze as soon as possible. If the time of missed doze intake corresponds to the time of next doze intake the drug intake should be missed. The double dosage is prohibited for intake.
Store Eulexin at room temperature of 68- 77 F degrees (20- 25 С degrees) and keep away from light and humidity, children and pets.
Do not take Eulexin if:
- you are allergic to any of Eulexin component;
- you are woman
- you have serious liver diseases.
Contact your doctor immediately if any of the following relates to you.
- Eulexin can cause diarrhea. Do not use purgatives during Flutamide usage unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor. Contact your doctor or pharmaceutist in case if diarrhea occurs.
- during treatment laboratory tests, such as liver function testing, might be conducted for treatment control and side effects revealing.
- Eulexin is not recommended for children as its efficiency and safety had not been studied.
- pregnancy and breast feeding: Eulexin is not recommended for women.
Consult with your doctor in case if any of the aforementioned side effects persist or irritate:
- blood in urine; growth of chest, sexual desire or capacities decrease, diarrhea, hot flushes, inflamed prostate, vomiting, rectal bleeding, nausea.
Сontact your doctor immediately if any of the following serious side effects occur:
- heavy allergic reactions (rash, nettle rash, breathing difficulties, chest constraints, mouth, face, lips or tongue edema);
- brown urine, flu symptoms, impotence, loss of appetite, muscle pains or sickliness, vomiting, heavy diarrhea, stomach pain, unusual tiredness, nausea, skin or eyes yellowing.
Eulexin should be used on doctor prescription only. Consult with your doctor in case if symptoms non-improvement or getting worse.