Myambutol 800 mg
360 pills - 800 mg
270 pills - 800 mg
180 pills - 800 mg
120 pills - 800 mg
90 pills - 800 mg
60 pills - 800 mg
30 pills - 800 mg
Myambutol 600 mg
360 pills - 600 mg
270 pills - 600 mg
180 pills - 600 mg
120 pills - 600 mg
90 pills - 600 mg
60 pills - 600 mg
30 pills - 600 mg
Myambutol 400 mg
270 pills - 400 mg
180 pills - 400 mg
120 pills - 400 mg
90 pills - 400 mg
60 pills - 400 mg
30 pills - 400 mg
Myambutol 200 mg
360 pills - 200 mg
270 pills - 200 mg
180 pills - 200 mg
120 pills - 200 mg
90 pills - 200 mg
60 pills - 200 mg
This drug is designed for tuberculosis treatment in combination with other drugs. This drug can be prescribed for other diseases treatment as well.
This drug should be taken on doctor’s prescription only. Study drug instruction carefully to define exact doze. The drug should be taken daily at exact time. The intake of antatzides containing aluminium hydrochloride is contra-indicated at least 4 hours after Myambutole intake.
Drug class and mechanism of action
Myambutol is an antibacterial drug, stopping tuberculosis bacterium growth.
During single miss of doze intake it is necessary to take the doze as soon as possible. If the time of missed doze intake corresponds to the time of next doze intake the drug intake should be missed. The double dosage is prohibited for intake
The drug should be stored at the temperature of 15-30°С (59-86°F) at the place protected from heat, humidity and light. The drug should be kept away from children as well. The storage at the bathroom is not recommended.
Warning / precautions
The Myambutol intake is contraindicated in case of allergy for any of its components and eye nerve inflammation.
Be sure to consult your doctor immediately in case of contra indications.
Be sure to inform your doctor on the following factors making influence on drug efficiency:
- Pregnancy, pregnancy planning or breast feeding by the patient
- The intake of any preparations sold without doctor’s prescription, vegetable preparations or food add-ons
- Allergy on drugs, food or other agents
- Podagric arthritis or podagra attacks
- Cataract, eyes inflammation relapse, other eye sight problems caused by diabetes (e.g. diabetes retinopathy).
- Liver or kidney diseases
Some drugs can interact with Myambutol, though such cases have not yet been detected.
Any drugs can cause side effects though most of people doesn’t feel their action. Be sure to consult your doctor immediately if any of the most widespread side effects persist for a long period of time
- Appetite loss, disorientation, giddiness, headache, nausea, diarrhea, pains and vomiting.
Be sure to contact your doctor immediately in case if any of strong side effects arise:
- Heavy allergic reactions (rash, nettle rash, difficult breath, chest constraint, mouth, face, lips or tongue edema), chest pain, confused consciousness, dark urine, light bruises or bleeding, fever, shivering, throat pain; hallucinations; muscles pain, edemas, sickliness, back pain; hands, feet or legs dumbness or twinges; severe stomach pains, neck or upper arms glands’ swelling, vision loss or other vision changes, skin or eyes yellowing.
Be sure to consult your doctor or pharmaceutist in case of any questions about drug. This drug should be taken on doctor’s prescription only. Be sure to consult your doctor in case of your condition non- improvement or worsening.